04 June 2024

Will be Absent for a Bit UPDATE

 Hi all, just a brief post to let you know i have been in the hospital having my gallbladder removed. Not fun but the staff and doctors have all been fine, especially the anaethesiologist who put in a central line (IJ) for me and used deep numbing to make the procedure more comfortable and the use of lines thereafter for meds and such a breeze for further access. I am still concerned  with the ongoing story of Cole Matson and Bishop Stowe's attempted professions and will post further when I can. Peace and all best wishes to readers here.

Update! I am home from the hospital (well not home precisely but staying with someone for a few days until I am up to being in my own place). The offer of this place was a complete surprise and wonderful in its generosity. Please pray for my benefactor!!! 

Meanwhile I am catching up with the new article in the National Catholic Register on Cole Matson's stay with the Benedictines of Portsmouth, Rhode Island. The fact that Cole had everyone believing he was a biological male has me gobsmacked. But more about that later tomorrow; I've already gotten pertinent questions so as soon as I am able, I 'll get those responded to!