11 October 2019

WOO HOO! Power is back on at Stillsong!

Well, the power is back on here at Stillsong! I can't say I entirely understand why PG and E opted to handle the situation in the way they did, however, the "weather event" (gusting winds and low humidity leading to a high fire danger period) has passed, the electricity is back on sooner than I expected, and all is well. I am not the only one who came away feeling grateful for some everyday amenities we might sometimes tend to take for granted!

So, thanks for your prayers and good wishes. Some of these I only saw or heard about after the power came back on but they meant a lot and nonetheless I felt supported by your prayer throughout the shutdown. I have received several questions and had a couple I have been working on for a while already. Thanks for your patience; I'll get to them as soon as I can.