06 October 2019

Prayers Requested for Brother Jerry Cronkhite, Er Dio.

I am asking for readers' prayers. I heard this morning from Brother Jerry Cronkhite, Er Dio, a Diocesan Hermit for the Archdiocese of Seattle. Jerry's new hermitage for the time being is an ICU. He has had several heart attacks this past week and is hospitalized after multiple surgeries preparing for dialysis and waiting for heart and kidney transplants.

Jerry has been a diocesan hermit for the Archdiocese of Seattle since 2012. I believe he is the only consecrated solitary hermit in the diocese. Jerry continues his own ministry and mission of prayer in his new "cell" so I hope you will respond with similar love for him and hold him in your hearts and prayer. As I hear more I will post updates to this blog post. My sincerest thanks.